This variant is currently sold out.
A biotechnology innovation by Eblouir
Bio-Cellulose Masks with various regenerative ingredients are currently being used in our partnering hospitals to treat their patients with severe burns.
What makes bio-cellulose masks so special?
First, the advanced biotechnology innovation called Bio-Cellulose:
With its Hydrophilic (ability to retain water) properties, it provides 5 times better moisturization than a traditional masks (fiber, wood pulp, collagen).
The bio-cellulose capacity will ensure any active ingredients (including our copper peptide and B5) will have their full effect to:
- Repair and rejuvenate your skin, giving firmness and shine to the skin.
- Reduce the signs of fatigue and inflammation in the skin.
Secondly, Bio-Cellulose is a super-thin, natural fiber with a diameter of 20 nanometers. It is 1000 times thinner than human hair.
- Green product: it is 100% compostable i.e. environmentally friendly
- It adheres completely to the skin, which causes it to have a deep penetration of the ingredients.
- DOES NOT contain TOXINS, while conventional masks are treated with chemicals.
- Open the mask
- Peel off one of the external layers of the mask
- Apply the discovered area on your face evenly
- Remove the other external layer
- Let it rest for 10 minutes
- Wash off your face with clear water
- Powerful antioxidants and anti-aging properties
- Tighten loose skin and reverse thinning of aged skin
- Repair protective skin barrier
- Reduce photodamage, skin spots, and lesions
- Protect skin cells from UV radiation
- Increases skin elasticity
- Protect and boost collagen
- Improve skin texture
- Diminishes inflammation and heals skin wounds
- Anti-aging effects
- Keeps your skin moisturized
- Prevents skin redness and inflammation
Good product. But you should let people know there is a serum inside the sachet on top of the mask. I threw away the sachet after taking out the mask, and it was quite a shame.
My dermatologist recommended those products. Those are more than dermatology products, they really help with restoring your skin.
Premium Brand, that cured my breakout and skin inflammation. I am combining the Bio Cellulose Mask with Copper Peptide Serum!
Not much to say on this. I usually only buy skincare from trusted brands. I take no risk with my skin, and their products definitely worked the best, among the dozens I have tried.
I usually get these masks from my local pharmacy, but they ran out of stock. I was so happy to find them online - and let's just say I am addicted!